jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018

MY FUTURE JOB

I would like to have a job related to what I am finishing studying at the moment, that is, I would like to have a job related to the cinema.


That I like the most about the works related to the cinema, is that they are
very different from each other and the most varied. So that is very
comfortable for me, since I do not like to always do the same.
For example, in a film project, I could be working in photography, while
in another I could be focused on work and sound design.
I love that versatility of cinema. It is so much the versatility of the work
in the cinema, that sometimes it is necessary to
work indoor, and in other outdoor, and even outside the city in which one lives
and even in another country. One has to be prepared for anything unexpected.


With regard to salary, I am not greedy. With enough to live modestly, I'm happy.

If I had to specialize in any area, I would like to do it in the montage.
But obviously, as I said before, that does not mean that I will only
dedicate myself to editing.
I like to do many more things, this way I do not get bored for
always doing the same thing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario