jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2018

MY FAVORITE FOOD

Unfortunately my favorite food I can not eat all year. Why would you ask?
Well, because my favorite food is the Humitas, my beloved Humitas. As you know, Humitas are basically made of corn, and that means that Humitas can not be made all year round, because the corn season is just summer. Also as you may know there is a long controversy on how to accompany the Humitas, if it is with tomatoes or sugar. At least for me, the Humitas fascinate me with tomatoes.


With respect to cooking, I try not to. I do not do it much because I get distracted easily,
so I forget that I'm cooking and when that happens when I cook (or rather I try to cook),
I forget and I burn things. I hope someday to focus and concentrate while I cook so
that my food does not burn.

This last year I have not had lunch at the university, since I'm in my last year,
if I do not have much to go to classes, basically what I'm going to,
it's because I have meetings with professors about my thesis.
Before, when I had more classes, I had lunch as cheaply as I could find to eat.
The sad misfortune of the poor student.

1 comentario: