jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2018

SUMMER PLANS


This will be my last summer as a student, this is so sad.  Next year I will only have the title defense and I will officially be an enlightened unemployed.  If I thought this year to start my professional practice, which would mean having an entertaining summer working (?). While I was looking for where to do my professional practice, I found a job, a real one, not a practice, so I thought and concluded that it would be best to leave my practice for March.

Well, this work will be in the second film of a friend director.  The film is called "La Ciudad de los Césares", and this is a journalism student looking for a lost Chilean film, from the seventies, which knew very little about it. In this search, the journalism student enters the bohemian and artistic world of Santiago.  My role in the filming of this film will be that of gaffer. For those who do not know, gaffer is called to the people who work as an illuminist, that is, he is responsible for the shooting of everything that has to do with spotlights and lights and scenes lighting. I think that because of the theme of the film and my role in the filming of this film, this will be a very entertaining experience.

On the other hand, this shoot would last only January, so it would have the month of February free. This month I plan to work on my short film project with my Friends. Ultimately this summer will be very entertaining and exciting.

4 comentarios:

  1. I hope your project is a success and you get to Hollywood! Regards...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wooow, good luck whit the last part of your university live

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Finishing your studies is quite stressful, you start to feel the arrival of the future and stuff, I feel the same :/

    Anyway, good luck with your title defense!

    ResponderEliminar