jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES





As a last post in the blogs of the English course and also as one of my last courses as a student, it is worthwhile to take stock of everything that was the experience of learning English at the university.  For different mistakes (both mine and the bureaucracy of the university) I took a little late English courses. That would have been solved with a little willingness from both parties, but it's over, we'd better talk about what these years were like learning English in the university.

In general, these courses were good. Fed up with the material seen in classes, they were things that I had already seen in high school. For what it served me to review things that I did not remember very well or rightly I did not learn in high school, if that's why very good point. Using blogs within the course was something very novel and entertaining. I had a great time doing them.

I think one of the weakest aspects of which I have at the time of English, is talking. I still have a hard time talking and articulating ideas and phrases, without having to stop every so often. It's a bit difficult, but obviously it can be improved with practice. Practice makes a master. On the contrary, what I find least difficult is reading in English, it is much easier than speaking or writing. Reading in English is entertaining.}

I regularly try to use a lot of English in my daily life, especially when watching movies. I try to see them without subtitles in Spanish or at most, with subtitles in English, in order to continue training and better understand the language.

I think it's all for now, see you!

4 comentarios:

  1. Homer Simpson knew it: The bureaucracies don't work!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I share the same virtues and shortcomings regarding English ... we just have to keep practicing. Cheer up!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think is a great idea to learn english

    ResponderEliminar