jueves, 18 de octubre de 2018

THE BEST CONCERT EVER


Throughout my life, I saw many concerts.  This is because for several years I worked as a photographer in concerts, for that reason I have many concerts that have impressed me, but, if I had to choose one, it would be, without thinking it, the concert of Black Sabbath on Estadio Nacional, in the year 2016.

Why that concert? Because Black Sabbath it's my favorite band. For those who do not know, Black Sabbath is band from Birmingham, an industrial city of England, so the atmosphere of the city is usually a little gloomy (See Lota or Curanilahue in own country). This, added to that, They inspired by horror movies, they started making their music, could say that they created heavy metal.

Well, going to back that day, at first, I would not go, but from the page where I worked, they called me to let me know that I was accredited, if I had to go practically running to the concert. As soon as I arrived, the concert began and I began to photograph, then a little more relaxed, I realized, where I was, and I began to enjoy the concert.

Of course, as I was accredited as a press, I saw the concert for free

2 comentarios:

  1. What a great Black Sabbath !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never listened to Black Sabbath, but great that you had a great experience

    ResponderEliminar