jueves, 4 de octubre de 2018

PERSONAL INFORMATION ON INTERNET


To be honest, I don't like share information about me, because I like to keep a low profile. So personal information that I share in the social network is very little or nothing very relevant. For example I almost never upload photos of myself.

I'm so careful with my information on internet, because because it can fall into the wrong hands and that would be too dangerous.

The only social media I have are FaceBook and Flickr. I have FaceBook, because is one of the most popular social media, so that many of my friends have a account in that social media, this makes it easy for me to communicate with them. So in strict rigor, I use facebook to talk with my friends more than their content on the social network.

In the of Flickr, I like that social media because I upload my photography work and I also see the work of others. Although lately I have not uploaded anything for lack of time. I hope to do it soon.

1 comentario:

  1. I also use Facebook just to communicate with friends, I don't like the idea of ​​publishing personal things or personal photos.

    ResponderEliminar