jueves, 11 de octubre de 2018

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT


I would like to going to Cuba, because, my acquaintances have told me, it's a beautiful country (both in its landscape and its culture). I would like know the boardwalk, and the know the Havanna. Also my acquaintances have told me that the books there are cheap.

Also Cuba has a one of the most important Film Schools on the world, the Internacional Film&TV School (Escuela Internacional de Cine y TV/EICTV) in San Antonio de los Bañados.

I like the cuban cinema because the cinema made there have a interesting form of view the society and the cinema asthetic. Further the cuban cinema was very important for the development of the chilean cinema and the latinamerican cinema in the 60s decade.

Also many of my professors of the university studied in The EICTV, and they has made films and tv series that I like.

I hope someday to be able to study there and perfect myself professionally. And finally I upload this photo that is from the main entrance of the school.


Bye.

2 comentarios:

  1. I imagine that is a wonderful place, I hope that you can know that country, goodbye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Cuba, is a country with very much political history

    ResponderEliminar